Planning Manager (x2)
- Verhandelbar + Additional Benefits
- UK, East Anglia
- Property & Real Estate, Stadtplanung
- 26 Oktober 2018
Planning Managers (x2)
A unique opportunity has arisen for two Planning Managers to join an Investment Management client situated in East Anglia. These roles would suit town planners who are either looking to secure their first entry level client led position or a more experienced hire, looking to take on a more strategic role within an investor business. My client prides themselves on their trusted relationships with landowners and investors as well as their ability to continuously provide high quality sites for development or trade.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing planning appraisals
- The submission and monitoring of major planning applications
- Advising the Acquisition team on site searches for future development/investment projects
- Managing external consultants
- Working with the wider property team on day-to-day project management and research
- Preparing policy appraisals
- Community engagement
- Managing project budgets and coordinating proposals
With regards to the entry level client led position, you will be expected to work closely with the senior members of the Planning and Development team, supporting on each of tasks outlined above; Ideally, you will be a chartered member of the RTPI however full consideration will be given to Planners looking to complete their APC for the entry level role, with full support and guidance being given. This is a great opportunity for a town planner from the public or private sector to join an established and thriving business.
Please apply with your most recent CV.
Cobalt Recruitment London is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.