Planning Enforcement Officer
- Verhandelbar + Additional Benefits
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Stadtplanung
- 30 Juli 2018
Planning Enforcement Officer x2
Competitive Salary & Benefits
My client is a Local Authority in the North West seeking two Planning Enforcement Officers to join them on a 12 month full time fixed term contract, with the possibility of extension. You will be managing a varied workload of enforcement complaints, investigations and appeals ensuring all developments are built in accordance with Planning permission through an effective approach to enforcement.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and drafting relevant notices, statements and reports
- Assisting in the implementation of various planning policies
- Handling routine enquiries from the public
- Researching case histories and ensuring such information is kept up to date
- Report infringements of planning law and regulations
Membership of the RTPI is desirable however it is not essential if you can demonstrate that you are actively working towards membership. You must have experience in a Planning department, having gained an understanding of Planning enforcement activity and hold a sound knowledge of local government procedures and practices.
My client is looking to shortlist as soon as possible and begin interviews. Please apply online with your most recent CV. If you would like to discuss the opportunity in further detail, please contact Kayleigh Woods on 0161 711 0602
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.