- GBP30000.00 - GBP35000.00 per annum + package
- UK, Scotland
- Property & Real Estate, Facility Management
- 19 September 2018
Working alongside a bespoke property management business with a focus on the North of England and Scotland, Cobalt Recruitment is looking for an Operations Manager for a prevalent retail development in the heart of Edinburgh. Our client has grown impressively since their inception in the early 2000's, and has built their success off of a forward-thinking, tailored and creative approach to their work - and are seeking a like minded character for this role.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assisting with the setting and controlling of the sites service charge budget;
- Undertaking regular site inspections of the building fabric;
- Meeting with key contractors to drive forward high performance across total FM service lines;
- Assisting with the development of a comprehensive planned and reactive maintenance plan;
- Taking responsibility for energy management, increasing efficiency and sustainability for the site;
- Creating and maintaining great working relationships with your tenants;
- Ensuring full H&S compliance throughout the development.
As the successful applicant, you will have ideally come from a real estate background previously - and a background in managing retail sites within this sector. An IOSH qualification is required, but beyond this our client is seeking a proactive, and enthusiastic FM professional who is keen to take on a high profile role and develop themselves further.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.