On-Site Lettings and Front of House Assistant (PRS)
- Up to GBP20000.00 per annum
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Wohnen
- 10 Januar 2020
On-Site Lettings and Front of House Assistant
Monday to Saturday (Saturdays one in three on rotation with a day in lieu)
My client, a hugely successful, leading privately owned investment and management company, is looking for a Lettings and Front of House Assistant for their development in the Northern Quarter. The successful applicant will be based at the beautiful Grade II listed building which boasts an on-site gym, yoga studio and communal working area.
In order to meet the service requirements of the residents, candidates must have a service oriented approach so that resident issues can be dealt with in a timely and positive manner. The right candidate must possess the ability and skills required to maintain the same level of service as the Resident Manager in their absence and focus on direct let opportunities. A positive attitude towards a changing and fast-paced environment is essential.
- Conduct viewings to prospective tenants
- Respond to email / phone enquires in a timely manner and follow the rental customer journey to ensure a high conversion of enquiries to viewings and lettings
- Update of weekly social media letting platforms (e.g. Rightmove, Zoopla, On the Move etc.)
- Process resident applications including completion of background and credit checks
- Assist with deposit protection scheme set up and releases
- Assist with preparation of check-in and check-out reports
- Assist with move in / move out customer journey procedures
- Assist with the collection of rents, ensure collection and deposit on a timely basis
- Utilise Yardi property management system to record various transactions as required
- Utilise property management software to record transactions and run various operating reports
- Assist with market surveys / competitor analyse and "open houses"
- Communicate effectively and courteously, whether face to face, via telephone or in writing, with residents and colleagues, clearly understanding and responding to their needs
- Ensure resident issues and service requests are addressed within 24 hours
- Promote a neighbourly and community atmosphere
- Undertake programs to recognise long term residents
- Seek ways to exceed service expectations of residents
- Comply with regular fire safety and health and safety standards
- Assist in undertaking scheduled flat inspections and recording of same
- Day to day assistance in management of preventive and reactive maintenance
- Adhere to business operating processes, systems and standards
- Assist in monitoring compliance with planned and reactive maintenance procedures, such that buildings are safe for both our residents and our employees
- Assist with the upkeep of the general cleanliness and appearance of the property and report any serious deficiencies regarding curb appeal or hazards to the Resident Manager
- Experience in property letting or related business (student accommodation, commercial buildings, hotels)
- Strong sales skills and confidence in promoting a product
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrable experience of effective communication both orally and in writing
- Advance skills in the use of business operating systems including Microsoft Office
- Positive attitude towards learning and training
- Strong administration and organisation skills
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision when carrying out day-to-day responsibilities
- Ability to perform in a small team environment
- Ability to work weekends and bank holidays when required
A great opportunity for anyone looking to utilise their letting experience in a PRS setting in a beautiful location. We expect high demand for this so please stand out by adding a paragraph on why you are suitable for this position when applying.
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.