- AED40000 - AED60000 per month + Medical and return annual flight
- Middle East & North Africa, Abu Dhabi
- Property & Real Estate, Development
- 27 März 2018
The Marketing Director holds ultimate responsibility for the organisations marketing activities and oversees the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy for the business.
Duties of the Marketing Director:
* Development and implementation of the Brand strategy.
* Developing the marketing strategy for new and existing products
* Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
* Working closely with the company's Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
* Guiding the day to day activities of the marketing team.
* Ensuring that the marketing objectives are implemented by the marketing team.
* Work closely with product management team to define marketing materials and programs.
* Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
* Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organisation.
* Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends