Mandarin Speaking Senior Investment Executive
- Up to GBP20000.00 per annum + OTE £50,000+
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Wohnen
- 12 Oktober 2018
Business Development Manager - must be able to speak fluent Mandarin
Salary: £20,000 basic OTE £50,000
Hours: 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday
My client is a full-service property investment company that helps high-net-worth investors add the strength of global real estate to their portfolios. A unique end-to-end approach is at the heart of what they offer, delivered by an experienced team of international real estate and investment professionals who are experts in untangling the complexities and complications of property investment. The end goal is for investors and international landlords to be able to purchase, manage and capitalise on global property opportunities just as easily as they would any other recognised investment asset.
Headquartered in Hong Kong and now present in Singapore, Shanghai, Kuala Lumpur, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Cape Town, Johannesburg, London and Manchester.
You will be responsible for identifying and contacting new business prospects as well as developing and maintaining business with existing clients.
· Work with the Sales Director to execute a sales plan for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability
· Securing new business opportunities through various internal and external channels (distribution, wholesale and direct deals)
· Develop exhibition sales and marketing strategies with internal sales team and external channels
· Coordinating action plans to penetrate new and existing markets (eg. client profile, sales channels, geography etc)
· Closely managing distribution relationships with the region
· Providing feedback in accurate records to senior management regarding performance
· Scrutinising local procedures and processes and implementing those that work
· Adhering to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
· Proven in a sales driven environment within property
· Background in financial services or real estate, preferably with international exposure
· Passion for the property industry and the market
· Enthusiastic, positive outlook and excellent communication skills
· Solid business and analytic acumen with strong influencing and negotiation skills
· Collaborative working style
This is a great opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment, developing competencies which will progress your career globally in a forward thinking and dynamic business with exciting growth plans.
Competitive salary and strong OTE potential.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.