Manager (m/f) Accounting & Reporting Investments Real Estate
- Benefits and Bonus
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 21 März 2019
Finance & Reporting Manager (m/f/d)
Location: Frankfurt am Main
Our client is a leading international investment manager. The company has a significant global presence and the scale and expertise to help clients meet their investment goals. As a growing international asset manager our client is dedicated to creating long-term value for their clients with a focus on capital preservation and outsized returns. The company is supported by exceptional people, flexible capital and a proven ability to originate and execute on a wide range of compelling investment opportunities.
The investment needs of their clients are at the heart of what they do. They offer a comprehensive range of investment solutions, as well as the very highest level of service and support. Due to the growth of the portfolio in Germany, our client is currently looking for somebody to liaise with property managers/accountants to ensure the accuracy of submissions and preparing quarterly financial reporting packages on time. Therefore we are currently looking for a dynamic Manager (m/f/d) Finance & Reporting in Frankfurt am Main.
- First point of contact for all financial matters in the Frankfurt office
- Cash flow forecast as well as liquidity and debt management
- Presentation of monthly and quarterly reporting in IFRS
- Responsible for the consolidation of property level and corporate data as well as communicating with auditors to ensure the successful completion of annual audits
- Supporting the investment and asset management team with equity offerings, debt transactions and accounting for acquisitions and dispositions
- Assisting with the preparation of investor reporting
- Assisting with tax reporting and compliance
- In charge to review financial and operating budgets
- Responsible for the preparation of target/actual comparisons and variance analyses
- Direct reporting to the Director Controlling & Accounting
- Successfully completed business studies or equivalent qualification, eg. with a focus on controlling, accounting, taxes and/or real estate
- Several years of proven professional experience in the real estate industry (analysis, valuation, financing, taxes etc.), ideally with a leading investor or asset manager
- Experience with preparation and review of financial statements, including consolidation of multiple entities
- A strong understanding of numbers, passion for the real estate industry and real estate transactions
- Basic understanding in HGB/IFRS
- Experience with Yardi reporting system is preferred, but not required
- Outgoing personality that will work well in a fast-paced team environment
- High resilience, assertiveness as well as professional appearance
- Success-oriented, efficient and accurate way of working
What our client offers
- Active involvement in decision-making processes
- International, modern and pleasant working environment in the city center of Frankfurt am Main
- Attractive salary package
Then please send your meaningful application documents including project list, quoting the reference number AB/1281181 to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our exclusive consultant and specialized advisor Anthony Baumruk on +49 (0) (0)69 34877-4471 to get more details about this in advance.
We look forward to receiving your application! Read here our current Data Privacy Notice
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.