- GBP34000 - GBP37000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facility Management
- 3 Oktober 2018
Cobalt Recruitment is working alongside a prestigious bespoke residential managing agent in their search for an Engineering Manager. Reporting directly into the Electrical and Mechanical Managers, you will take full ownership of all general maintenance tasks and carry out planned preventative works for a large residential development.
Key responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Ensure regular M&E maintenance is carried out throughout the development;
- Complete comprehensive PPM reports on a monthly basis;
- Maintaining compliance with UK legislative standards;
- Providing day to day technical management of the building fabric and plant;
- Ensuring the building's electronic security systems are fully functioning;
- Complete an annual service of all apartments involving: Hot Water/HIU's, FCU's, Heating & Cooling, Controls, etc.
- Overseeing project works including refurbishments and fit-outs where necessary;
- Liaising with tenants as to the hard FM provision in a polite and professional manner;
- Attend out-of-hours call outs when required;
- Regularly inspecting the site, in order to provide a proactive and efficient maintenance service.
With previous experience of in a Planned Preventative Maintenance role, you will also play a very client facing role and be comfortable in this environment. Ideally with a relevant qualification to back up your hard service skills, a City and Guilds qualification (either Electrical or Mechanical) is essential. Our client is a prestigious employer with an excellent support structure for their employees, ensuring an excellent work life balance and fostering a real sense of job satisfaction.
If you are interested in this role please apply online with your CV today.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.