IT Project Manager
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Proptech & Fintech
- 16 Januar 2019
Our Client is a Global Real Estate Software Company that work with some of the world's most prestigious Real Estate and Asset Management companies.
They are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their IT Projects team to assume responsibilities for overseeing projects from beginning to end, ensuring the company's high standards of work are adhered to throughout.
This will Report directly to the Programme Director, and is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding global software company in a Client facing project management role and gain exposure to various real estate software systems.
- You will be responsible for leading the planning and successful implementation of multiple projects, including but not limited to the management of the project budget and resource allocation.
- You will work closely with Clients and both internal and external stakeholders, so it will be necessary to have excellent stakeholder management skills.
- You will ensure proper notification and approval processes are being adhered to and will be accountable for the project management process, controls and project deliverables.
- Develop an understanding of technical and business aspects of each project in order to manage the project budget and resources.
- You will prepare the weekly management status reports, meeting agenda, meeting notes and deliverables for each project.
- Being a global company, some air travel may be required, depending on the project requirements and client location. In particular, you may be required to work on projects that require to have conversations in German.
Key Person Specification:
- The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience in people management, strategic planning, risk management and change management.
- Experience simultaneously managing and working with multiple large-scale projects (£200k to £3M range).
- Familiarity with software implementation methodologies and experience with Agile environments would be an asset.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business, Economics and Prince2, PMP or PMI accreditation are desirable.
- Demonstrable experience of direct professional project management experience in IT along with strong external client and stakeholder engagement skills.
- You will hold a distinct advantage if you have good knowledge of commercial real estate and financial (property/client accounting) experience.
If you are keen to apply for this role, kindly send your updated CV to email@example.com and we will contact you for a confidential discussion.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.