Investments Associate - SG Acquisitions
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Investment Management
- 14 November 2019
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build and run cash flow models on acquisition opportunities
- Conduct market research and first run of investment underwriting
- Ensure cash flow models are accurate, in standard/robust format and reflect realistic assumptions
- Organise and present supporting materials for investment analyses including investment committee memorandum
- Responsible for returns calculation, sensitivities and all analytic
- Support execution of transaction due diligence including legal, tax, physical and environmental, title/survey.
- Responsible for setting up, maintaining and sharing of all transaction files with other functional groups including strategy and research, finance, asset management and development management
- Support in obtaining all required management approvals for transactions.
- Coordinate and obtain all required internal approvals
- Coordinate with finance to access funding within required time frame
- Coordinate documentation and meetings with transaction counter parties and service providers
- Setup, maintain and transition all data files to other functional groups including finance, asset management and development on close
- Efficient transfer of acquired properties to asset management
- Sourcing of real estate transactions - develop relationships to assist sourcing new acquisition opportunities
- Min 5 years relevant experience with a Bachelor's degree in finance, economics or related discipline
- Real estate, credit analysis and/or accounting experience desirable
- A can-do, positive attitude and willingness to work diligently and entrepreneurial tasks on tight time line
- Ownership and desire to produce quality and timely work
- Analytically inclined, detail oriented and organised with focus on deliverable
- Strong verbal and written English and good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Ability to identify, focus and address critical issues
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.