Home-based Block Manager
- GBP23000.00 - GBP26000.00 per annum + car allowance
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Wohnen
- 1 August 2018
Home-based Block Manager
My client, one of the largest and most respected property management companies in the UK, is seeking a home-based Block Manager. They proudly work with a high number of national developers and deliver client-focused, fantastic customer service 24/7. They are looking for someone with good experience of both block management, and successfully managing a team.
To proactively manage, retain and grow a portfolio of properties through the provision of excellent customer service, relationship building and knowledge of industry legislation with regards to effective property management to ensure compliance and the H&S of customers residing at the properties.
- Carry out services required in accordance with the lease
- Construct the appropriate budget, in line with broad principles to provide the key services for the customers - this should cover soft services, insurance, H&S work, management company fee and provision for future major works
- Monitor the collection of the service charge to ensure the appropriate work can be funded and that credit control services are utilised when required. Manage any conflict where debtors are present due to PM performance
- Respond to all referrals from the customer service teams for action within 24 hours of receipt - complaints, correspondence, and telephone calls
- Monitor the actions of the customer service area on a daily basis
- Manage and carry out the meetings with the RMC Directors, Residents Association, Developers etc in line with the service level agreement and agree requirements for the site in the next period
- Identify new business opportunities for the sales team to target
- Maintain key relationships required to manage the sites both internally and externally. For example Finance support to produce accounts to the site, sales teams to manage customer expectations and reduce referrals to the customer support team
- Fully aware of all associated documents, and legal framework to carry out meetings, and perform core duties
- Manage and monitor staff based at the client's property. Validate and check payroll for such staff, ensuring that only appropriate payments are made.
- Risk Management: Thorough knowledge of the risks associated with the work of the area under management and responsible for the exercise of effective control through the monitoring of Key Risk Indicators. Able to identify new risks emerging and responsible for staff awareness of risks
- Must possess an in-depth knowledge of leasehold legislation and the ability to interpret a lease
- Knowledge of insurance and how to deal with a claim
- A good understanding of accounts, and the production of annual budgets
- Ensuring maintenance is identified and that major works procedures are followed, lease requirements are reviewed, and section 20 notices are served correctly
- Supervision of on-site staff
- Delivery of exceptional customer service
- Promoting the brand
- Negotiation skills
- Relationship building
- Analytical thinking
- Striving for excellence
- Good Written and Verbal communication
- Commercial Awareness
- Organisational, decision making
- Attention to detail
- Driving Licence and own vehicle
- IRPM foundation or higher
Please apply with your CV and a short paragraph on why you are suitable for the role.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.