Health & Safety Advisor
- GBP35000.00 - GBP40000 per annum + package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facility Management
- 26 November 2018
Forming an integral part of the on-site team for a landmark estate in Central London, Cobalt Recruitment is seeking a Health & Safety Advisor. This estate is made up a mix of commercial, retail, and residential properties and is one that enjoys significant public footfall, making it a priority for our blue-chip client as they look to proactive invest in their maintenance and H&S provision.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Liaising, and building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including suppliers, agencies and your line managers;
- Developing and undertaking audits of your suppliers operations and procedures whilst accompanying external audits where necessary;
- Ensuring risks are effectively managed and reviewing operations on site;
- Acting as a site lead for H&S, and sustainability issues;
- Being the key point of contact for tenants, both commercial and retail, for all H&S issues.
As the successful applicant you will bring experience of managing in a commercial environment, with the ability to work with stakeholders at all level, and influence those stakeholders to achieve full compliance with H&S regulations. A NEBOSH General Certificate is highly desired.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online with your CV today
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.