Head of Real Estate Administration
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Corporate Real Estate Management
- 28 Februar 2019
Head of Real Estate Administration - Birmingham or London.
My client is a leading international property advisor who are looking for a Head of Real Estate to join their Birmingham or London office on a permanent basis. The role will function to provide leadership and sole management to the real estate administration team delivering services both independently and as part of multidisciplinary contracts. The role will also function to improve department processes and technology solutions overall.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Acting as the initial point of contact/advisor to clients by providing high quality information at all times
- Maximising current accounts and building on all existing relationships
- Growing client development plans with a view to maximising up-sell and client relationships
- Heading up all relationships with stakeholders including operational business leaders, landlords and sub-tenants
- Demonstrating a extensive understanding of market and client requirements and utilising this data to recognise client needs and develop new business
- Overseeing portfolio data management and analytics
- Developing and implementation of Real Estate Administration and the wider Occupier Management business plan.
- Responsible for delivery of profitability targets for contracts/clients
- Ensuring all revenues are collected in a timely manner
- Creating regular reports/management information to appropriately provide data for forecasting and budgeting
- Overseeing all compliance and monitoring SLA performance within the team and ensuring best practice is implemented to meet all targets
- Highlighting where quality/process issues need to be escalated
- Overseeing Real Estate Administration risks and ensuring issues are managed to appropriate levels of solution.
- Coaching and developing the Real Estate Administration team and driving a high-performance culture.
- Portraying the company's values and beliefs with a focus on teamwork and exceptional customer service
Required skill-set and attributes:
- Ideally have previous client side experience within a similar consultancy of large volume/or multiple accounts
- Business development and relationship building experience gained in Lease Administration
- Extensive and proven experience of retaining existing clients and winning new clients
- Consultative Selling/Marketing Skills
- Demonstrate success in handling senior client relationships and securing client loyalty
- Competent at managing operational delivery of corporate real estate services and has experience of using technology to drive efficiencies.
- Clear understanding of the Real Estate Market
- Excellent business acumen
- Good knowledge of contract management, KPI measurement/performance reporting.
- Experience of leading medium/large sized multi-disciplinary team across multiple locations.
- Full Driving licence and passport essential as the role will involve travel.
- Proactive, self-starting individual who is focused on the timely delivery of a commercially effective client experience and demonstrates clear results.
- Impeccable relationship building skills and excellent personal gravitas that will engender confidence with clients.
- Passionate about client satisfaction
- Clear and concise communicator
- Skilled influencer and negotiator, able to work multiple routes to get to an outcome and knows how organisations work.
- RICS Qualification
To apply for the role, please upload your most up to date CV and cover letter outlining why you feel you would be appropriate for this position.
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.