Head of Property Management
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 1 März 2019
Cobalt have partnered with NZ’s largest Harcourts franchise, Harcourts Cooper & Co, in order to find a Manager for their specialist Residential Property Management department in Auckland. This team have won multiple awards and is the current home to the REINZ Property Manager of the Year 2018. By providing quality, expert and personalised service to every customer, this team has experienced phenomenal growth and success and continue to set a high standard in the industry.
This role provides an opportunity to manage an award-winning team and to assist in increasing profitability and customer service across the entire franchise network. With over 25 staff across 18 offices located in North and West Auckland, the Head of Property Management will ensure best practice is maintained across the entire rent roll.
Key responsibilities include:
- The overall responsibility for Harcourts Cooper & Co Property Management division
- Leading, developing, training and mentoring all Cooper & Co Property Managers and Property Management support staff
- Managing, growing and developing the business and the team for continuous improvement and be world class in best practice
- Setting and implementing business plan and growth strategies
- Initiating customer service initiatives
- Involvement in improving systems, processes to ensure the business is efficient
- Conducting performance meetings, setting KPI's and ensuring they are achieved
- Ensure company policy and procedure are followed within the team
This is a great opportunity for an exceptional Manager to develop and lead an already successful team to bigger and better things. To be considered for the role you are likely to have the following skills and attributes:
- Experience in a Property Management role within the real estate industry is highly regarded
- Demonstrated team management and leadership capabilities
- An outstanding customer service focus
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Exceptional relationship building ability
- The ability to work independently and within a team and create an overall team spirit
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
Alongside a market leading remuneration package, strong Executive level support and an inclusive and successful company culture, this opportunity will progress your career within Residential Property Management and operational people management.
To learn more of to see a full job description, please submit your interest via the link above, or alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Matt Webster at Cobalt Recruitment on (09) 303 9093.
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.