Head of Operations
- GBP45000.00 - GBP55000.00 per annum + plus bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Affordable Housing
- 22 Februar 2018
Head of Operations
A new and exciting opportunity has become available for an Head of Operations to join a growing Affordable Registered Housing provider based in London. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and entrepreneurial organization who have developed a leading reputation in the industry through their forward thinking and quality of service.
You will be joining an exceptionally driven and entrepreneurial team who have the backing, ambition and experience to become a leading player in the market. This is a rare opportunity to take the helm of an exciting businesses property management function at the early stages of their journey.
£45,000 - £55,000 plus bonus - Depending on Experience
Job Role and Responsibilities
Your role will be to lead and drive the delivery of an exemplary property service and to spear head the continued growth of the organization.
You will manage the residential and affordable workplace portfolio, assist in the design and implementation of a strategic framework from which to drive business plans forward in property, compliance and housing services
Key elements of the role
- Property/facilities/compliance management of the portfolio
- Deliver cost effective and exemplary customer services to tenants
- Deliver financial performance expected of assets
- Oversee the efficient and effective management of rent collection, arears, voids and bad debts
- Forge and maintain strong relationships with local authorities, including leases, management agreements, nominations and allocations
- Build the team and establish an outstanding company culture
- Commercially astute and experienced senior residential property management professional skilled in leadership/management, strategy and operations
- Property or construction related degree
- Applicable professional qualification
- Strong relationship management skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to present at board level.
- Strong technical background with sound understanding and knowledge of current legislation, particularly in relation to Health and Safety compliance
Provide high quality, affordable and well managed living and workspaces and as such require an ambitious, innovative, creative and forward-thinking senior management professional to join the management team.
What to do next… If you are interested in the position or wish for further information please submit your CV in Word format