Head of Mobilisation
- GBP70000.00 - GBP80000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facility Management
- 1 Februar 2019
Cobalt Recruitment is looking for a Head of Mobilisation, who rather than being a placeholder, is looking to be a trailblazer within a Real Estate business looking to grow to new heights. Our client is an SME property company that boasts a portfolio of trophy commercial, retail, and residential developments throughout the UK, and has won business against larger competition due to their flexible, and bespoke approach to their work. This role will initially be focused on mobilising new developments within London from construction through snagging and into daily operational management, but with a remit to grow a team and cover our client's entire UK operation in future.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing service charge budgets for the schemes;
- Taking buildings through the soft landings process and into PC;
- Helping to write strategies for estate management and day to day operations;
- Having a heavy input into the operational implications of design practices in terms of efficiency, cost, and practicality;
- Coordinating with base building design teams to map access control systems, and other technical matters arising ahead of PC;
- Developing technical induction programmes for newly assembled site teams;
- Working closely with clients for the snagging and defects period.
You will be a confident leader, who relishes the chance to drive forward a new area within the business. You will be confident in liaising with directors and board members for various stakeholders, internally and externally, and bring a strong working knowledge of H&S and total facilities management - ideally supported by a membership of the IWFM, and an IOSH or NEBOSH qualification.
If you are interested in this role please apply online with your CV
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.