Head of Marketing
- GBP65000.00 - GBP75000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Wohnen
- 26 November 2018
A well known property company is looking for a Head of Marketing to join the team to work across the business. The role will lead on all marketing activities from social media to advertising and digital campaigns.
Strategic Brand Development and Support
- Maintain, promote and protect the company's brand identity, ensuring it retains its market leading position
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts
- Contribute to the development of company strategy and provide marketing related advice and guidance on all activities, plans and targets
- Develop and implement the marketing strategy in line with the business plan, including advertising campaigns, events, digital marketing and PR
- Support with the necessary marketing material, medium and channels to enable the team to achieve their corporate objectives
Delivery: Execution, Management and Oversight
- Manage the day-to-day responsibilities of marketing execution, from hands-on operational work to coordinating with agencies and partners for execution
Planning and Budgeting
- Prepare and manage marketing plans and budgets for each project
- Strong experience in digital marketing including working knowledge of SEO, PPC, Google analytics,online portals (particularly property portals such as Rightmove), website development/delivery and social media
- Strong stakeholder management skills and interpersonal skills; with an ability to liaise across multiple stakeholder groups, internal and external, and an ability to earn 'buy in' among senior colleagues as well as operational staff
- A knowledge of the Build to Rent sector as well as experience in B2C marketing
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.