Head of Estates & Facilities Management
- GBP450 - GBP600 per day
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facility Management
- 26 März 2018
Cobalt Recruitment is working alongside a government organisation in the search for an interim Head of Estates and Facilities. Whilst the head office of this organisation is in Birmingham, the majority of the initial workload will be in the London area and you will have direct reports in both locations.
Key responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to;
- Oversee fit-out and refurbishment projects and ensure that these projects are carried out in line with best practice and current Health & Safety standards.
- Demobalize the current TFM contract and re-procure the new contract for the estate.
- Liaising with clients, tenants and internal colleagues to ensure the effective running of the portfolio.
- Undertaking frequent FM audits to ensure H&S compliance is displayed consistently.
With previous experience in managing budgets upwards of £15million, you should also bring experience in both managing a team of facilities staff as well as procurement of multi million pound contracts. You will also be at the forefront of a major office move, with previous space planning experience of benefit. This is a rare opportunity to be a part of one of the countries post exciting projects.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply online today with your CV