Head of Compliance
- GBP55000.00 - GBP60000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facility Management
- 25 Oktober 2019
Cobalt Recruitment is working alongside a Real Estate business that has been making waves in the property management industry by their commitment to doing things different and questioning the status quo. Our client has attracted some of the brightest and best of the industry already, and has set in place tangible, exciting plans for further growth - however now their biggest priority remains investing in future leaders of the business. To that end, they are recruiting for a Head of Compliance who can help create and implement new policies and procedures to ensure best practice in the field of health, safety and sustainability.
- Assessing compliance, and operational risks on site, developing risk management strategies;
- Conducting internal reviews and audits to ensure that compliance is adhered to;
- Advising internal management and external stakeholders on implementing the new programmes;
- Introducing and implementing improvements in communication, monitoring and actioning of compliance standards;
- Advising staff on the use of sustainability reporting tools;
- Developing sustainability programmes to ensure environmental compliance;
- Providing in-house training on related topics to your work where needed.
Our client is looking for someone enthusiastic, and innovative, who is keen to be the driving force in a new venture, rather than keeping things ticking along in an established business. You will be confident in leading the H&S provision across a growing Real Estate company, supporting your experience within commercial & residential property with a NEBOSH General Certificate.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.