Global Research Analyst
- Verhandelbar + benefits, pension, bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Research & Economics
- 6 April 2018
A global real estate investment manager is seeking a Research & Strategy Analyst to join itsGlobal Real Estate team in London. The role will be working closely with fund managers and informing portfolio strategy.
Key roles and responsibilities include:
- Monitoring and analysing global real estate trends across a variety of real estate markets
- Developing insightful market commentaries, communicating research across the business to influence fund and business decisions
- Providing investment recommendations based on robust qualitative and quantitative analysis
You will have an established background in global property research, with experience in capital markets and a solid understanding of economic fundamentals. The IMC or CFA would also be preferable, but it is not a pre-requisite.
Please apply online with your current CV if you're interested in this role.