General Practice Surveyor
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Bewertung
- 16 Januar 2020
General Practice Surveyor
Competitive salary and benefits package available
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a respected and diverse national practice who have a profitable and growing commercial team in Cheshire. Managing a wide range of client portfolios with national profiles across the rural, commercial, development, residential, utilities & infrastructure markets, my client has many longstanding relationships through their ability to install trust and deliver high levels of service.
The General Practice Surveyor will play an integral role in supporting the ongoing growth of the Cheshire team, covering all the main commercial sectors on behalf of private and public clients. Carrying out instructions with a high degree of independence, this will include the inspection of properties and preparation of concise and accurate valuation reports.
Key duties will include:
- Undertaking loan security valuations for banks, accounts, inheritance tax and capital gains
- Asset Management of commercial portfolios
- The execution of rent reviews, lease renewals, leasing, letting and development advice
- A high level of accuracy around valuations and reports
- Observing RICS regulatory requirements
- An ability to demonstrate good knowledge of the local markets
- A willingness to seek out new business opportunities
- Proficient use of Argus Developer and Argus Investor
- Be prepared to support and mentor APC candidates
The successful candidate will be MRICS, ideally with RICS registered valuer status (or working towards it). The appointed General Practice Surveyor will possess experience of having worked in a multi-disciplinary environment having gained experience within commercial agency, lease advisory and valuations with an ability to efficiently manage large workloads. Confident and friendly, you will have excellent people skills with strong verbal and written skills. In return my client is offering a competitive salary with car allowance, continued professional development and a great working environment.
Please apply online with your most recent CV, outlining your suitability for this role.
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.