- GBP40000.00 - GBP50000.00 per annum + Competitive benefits
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Corporate Real Estate Management
- 19 Oktober 2018
Based Manchester City Centre
£40,000 - £50,000 plus benefits
My client, a national Developer that specialises in the Private Rental Sector is seeking a General Manager to join their growing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of an Iconic PRS scheme in Manchester that forms part of a wider development pipeline. This is the clients first development in Manchester making this a crucial hire for the business, as a result you will have the opportunity to shape the brands customer service and operations offering.
· Overall responsibility for operations and delivery of first class customer service and resident engagement
· Manage, engage and positively influence staff, commercial relationships and partners
· Work alongside the marketing team to create and deliver award-winning marketing strategies that increase brand awareness and deliver maximum ROI
· Oversee and manage all resident touch points and channels of engagement including events, engagement news and promotions
· Ongoing identification of opportunities to enhance and improve service and delivery at the scheme
· Know your market - local development and rent knowledge including competitor service awareness
· Ongoing health and safety compliance, risk assessment and emergency preparedness
· Support annual budget setting processes including tendering and cost analysis - ongoing responsibility for managing and meeting agreed development budgets
This role is an excellent opportunity to join a business that is at the forefront of the Build to Rent sector and as the business is ripe for growth, this position will grow in line with the portfolio expansion.
Please apply online with your most recent CV or to discuss this General Manager position in more detail, please contact Max Davies on 0161 711 1506.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.