- GBP80000.00 - GBP100000.00 per annum + package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facility Management
- 6 Juni 2019
Cobalt Recruitment is seeking a General Manager to be the leader of an iconic commercial development in London. This staple of the London skyline is seeking someone who is confident in managing high-rise commercial buildings, and will see you taking control of the day to day management of a top-tier team, working client-side for a real estate business that is viewed in extremely high esteem across the industry.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Managing an in-house team of FM staff, as well as overseeing the work of a range of total FM suppliers;
- Building lasting relationships with tenants, providing a comprehensive property service to them;
- Ensuring the building remains fully compliant with UK Health, Safety, and Sustainability legislation, signing off all risk assessments and method statements for necessary works;
- Overseeing a proactive and reactive maintenance service for the building plant and fabric;
- Setting, managing, and reconciling service charge budgets;
- Any other duties ad hoc;
As the successful applicant, you will have demonstrable experience in managing a large scale commercial office of at least 400,000 sq ft, in addition to displaying a strong grasp of technical services management as this role will involve numerous plant replacement projects as well as both Cat A and Cat B fit-outs on a regular basis. An IOSH/NEBOSH is essential, whilst IWFM membership is also regarded highly. More importantly, you will be a confident in your ability to bring together a range of stakeholders in order to provide a first class FM service in a prestigious commercial property.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online with your CV today
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.