General Manager (Hospitality), Singapore
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 4 Januar 2019
Our client is a homegrown private equity real estate firm with investments in Asia-Pacific. They are looking to bring on board an experienced General Manager who has worked on high-end hospitality projects in Asia. You would be involved in a new and exciting project in Singapore from the pre-opening stage all the way through to its opening.
- You will take the lead in overseeing the project opening and ensuring smooth operations after completion and launch.
- You will have 15 to 20 years of related experience in the hospitality field, working with luxury hotels and brands.
- You will also have excellent customer service skills and a strong knowledge of hospitality operations, including marketing plans, security and safety programs, human resources and labour relations, preparation of business plans, repairs, maintenance, rehabilitation plans, budget forecasting, quality assurance programs, hospitality law and regulations, and the development of long-range planning.
- The successful candidate must have a proven track record of leading a professional, efficient, high quality, service-oriented operation.
- You would also demonstrate leadership skills to motivate and develop staff and to ensure the accomplishment of goals. At the same time, you will be able to set priorities, plan, organize, delegate, and control.
- Dynamic, progressive and energetic, with strong written and spoken communication skills.
- ]Well-organized, complete, clear, and understandable in order to formulate complex reports and communicate with the public, staff, corporate office, and owner.
- Motivate and inspire staff and have the ability to work effectively under time constraints and deadlines.
- A Degree in Hospitality or Real Estate is preferred.
Please click the Apply button below and address your application to Simin (R1434579) or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reg. No. R1434579
Licence no. 12C6031
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.