- GBP18000.00 - GBP21000.00 per annum + plus benefits
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Facility Management
- 11 Oktober 2019
FM Coordinator (Build to Rent Residential Scheme)
Salary up to £21,000
We are proud to be partnering with our client, a property development company focusing on Build to Rent (BTR). I am seeking an experienced FM Coordinator for their brand new (and highly anticipated) BTR scheme in the Northern Quarter. The role is based on-site and the successful candidate will not only demonstrate strong capabilities for the role, but a genuine passion for customer service.
- Deliver first class customer service and resident engagement
- Manage working relationships with suppliers and contractors
- Provide informed and accurate information to residents
- Coordinate the preparation of amenities for resident events
- Respond to resident enquiries (meeting all agreed SLAs or KPIs)
- Communicate in line with brand values and SLAs
- Manage and coordinate the Facilities Helpdesk, ensuring that response times, SLA's and KPI's are maintained
- Coordinate all statutory compliance on site
- Undertake and record all building common part safety checks/testing incl emergency lighting, fire alarm
- Support completion of annual H&S & Fire risk assessments in conjunction with the General Manager
- Detailed knowledge of the building and apartments
- Support General Manager in procurement of contractors and suppliers
- Manage the day to day relationships with PPM service providers
- Emergency or incident escalation
- Processing reactive maintenance work orders, follow up and close within SLA's
- Attendance at Out of Hours emergencies if required
Knowledge, Attitude, Skills and Habits
- Previous experience of managing and coordinating the Facilities Helpdesk - essential
- Previous experience of contractor management - essential
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Previous experience in residential property (student or private rented preferred) or hospitality sectors
- Excellent communication skills displaying sensitivities to and understanding of residents' need
- Well-groomed and of smart appearance
- Must be pro-active and able to use initiative in order to enhance the building reputation and make the community the best available
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Excellent customer relations skills, a sense of humour and plenty of energy and enthusiasm
- Problem solving, well organised and ability to work well under pressure
- Good level of computer literacy using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
We anticipate a lot of interest, so to stand out please apply with your CV and a brief paragraph on why you are the right person for the role.
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.