- Verhandelbar + Bonus
- New Zealand, Otago
- Property & Real Estate, Facility Management
- 8 Juli 2019
Chalmers Properties Ltd, a commercial property investment company, is a 100% owned subsidiary of Port Otago Ltd. Chalmers investment portfolio is geographically spread across Auckland, Hamilton and Dunedin mainly in the industrial property sector with some bulk retail assets. Chalmers combined with Port Otago's property holdings in Port Chalmers and Dunedin has assets totalling approx. $500 million. Chalmers and its subsidiary Te Rapa Gateway Ltd is an active industrial property developer/investor and has a portfolio of predominantly modern industrial office/warehouse properties with a large development programme.
Based in Dunedin, the business seeks an experienced Facilities Management professional who has the ability to run facilities management across a large, diverse national property portfolio, with a reasonable degree of autonomy. Key requirements for the role and expectations include an in-depth knowledge of Health & Safety practices, CAPEX planning and financial capabilities, and excellent computer skills. Your ability to network and your known connections within the contractor world will also be held in high regard.
A general overview of the FM lead responsibilities includes, but are not limited to:
- Day-to-day and preventative maintenance of all commercial properties;
- Overseeing owner capex maintenance works across the property portfolio;
- Ensure essential services for each property are being effectively maintained and managed in order to achieve BWOF compliance;
- Deal with tenant requests in a timely manner;
- Ensure Landlords obligations under the Health and Safety in Employment Act 1992 and or any other landlord EH&S compliance standards are met;
- Conduct regular property inspections, nationwide travel required;
- Ensure contractors are adhering to their contractual obligations at all times; and
- Prepare annual operating & capital expenditure budgets and assist with opex wash-up's
- Devising and implementing national facilities strategies. Including reviewing and procuring contracts covering both hard and soft services.
- On-boarding completed property developments and managing warranties
Please get in touch if you have the following attributes for this role:
- A proven leader who can be supportive, proactive, and hands on;
- 5 Years Senior Facility Management experience minimum;
- Passionate about service delivery to tenants, and key stakeholders;
- Strong technical skills; and
- Can encourage positive and long-lasting relationships with key stakeholders.
- Above all else, you will be a highly organised person, motivated, and comfortable with numbers and all budgeting aspects.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced FM professional ready to take that next step in leadership and responsibility. On offer is a modern working environment, great systems to work with, a lively and friendly team who enjoy their jobs, and strong workplace values. This is a business that works hard and rewards well. The portfolio consists of both new and existing assets and it is an exciting time for those involved.
To learn more or to see a full job description, please submit your interest via the link above, or alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Matt Webster at Cobalt Recruitment on (09) 303 9093.
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.