- GBP37500.00 - GBP45000 per annum + package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facility Management
- 24 Februar 2020
Cobalt Recruitment is working in partnership with a rapidly-growing managing agent that is seeking to hire their first ever Facilities Manager, following on from their sustained success in the industry. Since their inception almost a decade ago, this organisation has sought to build a proactive and service driven philosophy to property management, which has seen them make waves in UK Real Estate, taking on instructions against larger more corporate competitors.
As a bespoke business, they are able to offer flexibility, and autonomy in your role, whilst retaining a supportive company culture, where staff are seen as more than just a number.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking regular inspections of the commercial portfolio;
- Ensuring a comprehensive maintenance programme is in place for building plant and fabric, both planned and reactive;
- Managing service charge budgets;
- Managing the work of outsourced suppliers, for both hard and soft FM;
- Ensuring full health and safety compliance throughout the portfolio;
- Building lasting relationships with key stakeholders, especially tenants and landlords.
As the first hire for this growing firm, our client is looking for someone proactive, who is keen to at the forefront of a brand new FM function, rather than another cog in a wheel. An IOSH or NEBOSH qualification is essential, as is a background managing multi-let office buildings previously.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.