- GBP30000.00 - GBP35000.00 per annum + Competitive Package
- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Facility Management
- 23 April 2018
Our client, a UK based multi-disciplinary property consultancy is seeking a Facilities Manager to provide an efficient and structured facilities management service for a major national highways project.
- Liaising with clients, tenants and internal colleagues to ensure the effective running of the portfolio.
- Assisting with various helpdesk enquiries and respond appropriately to urgent matters.
- Ensuring that contractors/service providers have completed their duties to a high level and in a timely manner.
- Undertaking frequent FM audits to ensure H&S compliance is displayed consistently.
To be considered for this role, you will have a service driven approach to facilities management, with an emphasis on providing first class customer service to your clients. You must have a strong understanding of health and safety procedures, with qualifications such as IOSH and NEBOSH being of benefit. With previous experience in managing various sub-contractors being essential, it would also be desirable to have major project management experience.
If you are interested in this role then please apply online today with your CV