- GBP23000.00 - GBP26000.00 per annum
- UK, Surrey
- Property & Real Estate, Facility Management
- 11 Juni 2019
Our client, a well-renowned and highly recognised managing agent is seeking a standout individual to join their team as a Facilities Coordinator. You will based in a slick multi-tenanted office building in Croydon, and assist the Senior Facilities Manager in the FM operations.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Ensuring that a high level of customer service is provided on a constant basis;
- Assisting the Facilities Manager in ensuring that all Health & Safety procedures are in place;
- Ensuring that up to date and accurate recordings are kept of FM practices;
- To respond to requests for maintenance/technical assistance in person, via telephone and electronically;
- Assisting in the setting of budgets, and monitor the level of expenditure against these budgets.
Key to your success will be your ability to assist the Senior Facilities Manager in ensuring the successful day to day running of your building. You must have a good understanding of the facilities management industry, with previous managing agent experience being of benefit. You will be working as part of a team, therefore your ability to communicate effectively with both your clients and your colleagues will play a large part in your success. If you are seeking the opportunity to progress within the facilities industry then this is a good chance to join a company who is renowned for supporting their employees in their quest for success.
Please apply with your CV online today.
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.