- NZD60000.00 - NZD70000.00 per annum + Bonus and benefits
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Property & Real Estate, Facility Management
- 3 März 2020
A leading New Zealand commercial property company that provides professional property and funds management is looking to add to their in house facilities team. The business has built an enviable reputation for reliability and success in property funds management, where it is a recognised market leader in sourcing and structuring property funds, capital raising and asset and property management. It continues to target long term asset performance through a disciplined and diligent approach.
Due to recent growth across the portfolio, a need has arisen for a Facilities Coordinator to join the team at Head Office to provide efficient and effective support services to enable the Facilities team to deliver professional Facilities Management to all commercial properties under management.
The key responsibilities in this role may include but not be limited to the following:
- Provide support to the FMs to enable maintenance related issues to be resolved promptly;
- Liaise with tenants directly on certain tasks, responding to queries in a timely manner and ensuring quarterly property inspections are completed and documented;
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly reporting, ensuring the BWoF schedule is adhered to and monitoring compliance across the portfolio;
- Supporting with contractor management processes, including insurance and health and safety documentation across the business;
- Assisting the FMs with major capital expenditure projects for varying asset classes including preparation of business cases, project management tracking and reporting;
- Processing invoices and work orders
In order to be successful in this role, you will likely have the following skills and attributes:
- Bachelor of Property Degree or similar tertiary qualification (preferred, but not essential)
- Previous experience within property, preferably with some basic knowledge of best practice facilities management principles
- Strong customer service ethic and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task and prioritise deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication
This exciting new role affords the opportunity to progress your career via active facilities management and work on a wide variety of assets across classes for a leading property company.
If you are interested to learn more or to see a job description, please submit your interest via the link above, or alternatively for a confidential conversation please contact Cobalt Recruitment and Matt Webster on (09) 303 9093
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.