- GBP25000.00 - GBP29000.00 per annum + package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facility Management
- 5 Februar 2018
With a role that has arisen due to an internal promotion, Cobalt Recruitment is seeking a dedicated and driven Facilities Coordinator. Our client is a prestigious landed estate, and this role will see you acting as the key driving force behind the effective management of their residential portfolio - supporting the wider facilities management team, as you develop within their comprehensive training programme.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing a top tier level of service to all external providers, and residents;
- Logging all incoming calls to the helpdesk system;
- Managing jobs through to completion, updating all stakeholders including the facilities team, suppliers, and residents;
- Ensuring the helpdesk system is used to assist the FM's on the estate;
- Escalating works or queries where necessary;
- Obtaining quotes from contractors.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, service-driven Coordinator with an organised approach to their work. An IOSH qualification would be looked upon favourably, but crucially you will have experience in either a Facilities Coordinator or Administrator position within a real estate business. Prior experience in residential properties would be advantageous.
If you are interested please apply online with your CV today.