European Investment Manager
- GBP90000 - GBP120000 per annum + bonus and benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Investment
- 18 Februar 2019
A boutique Investment House in the West End is seeking an Investment Manager, responsible for sourcing and executing transactions across multiple European jurisdictions. This firm has an exceptional track record of completing value add transactions, and had accrued a commercial portfolio in excess of £5bn.
In response to this high level of transactional activity, an Investment Manager is required - someone who will receive excellent exposure within a niche environment. The key duties will include:
- Part of the team that takes full "cradle to grave" responsibility on transactions: acquisition, asset management, value creation and disposition
- Sourcing investments with a primary focus on Western and Southern Europe, through creative use of agents and brokers, as well as non-conventional sources like local authorities, private families, lawyers, banks
- Deep analysis of investment opportunities using Excel
- Preparing investment committee memos
- Helping to execute bank financing, structuring debt terms and assisting with documentation
- Interacting with external parties on both existing and prospective (architects, banks, investors)
- Assisting with the execution of asset management strategies, with a particular focus on sustainability, design, social impact and health and wellness as a means of driving higher investment returns
- Interacting with and oversight of in-house property management team
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations, particularly investor facing
- Supervising the quarterly reporting process
The successful candidate will have existing experience within an Investment position, and as such will have very strong financial modelling skills with use of Excel and a track record of successfully completed deals. As this firm has some assets across Europe, an additional language could also be a preference.
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.