- GBP25 - GBP30 per hour + leading to a perm contract if desirable
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Wohnen
- 2 Oktober 2019
A new opportunity has arose at my public sector owned Development Company in North London.
You will lead on the acquisition of 300 homes for the provision of temporary accommodation as well as a range of property matters including leasing, disposals, acquisitions and the management of the company's investment portfolio generating c.£2.5m per annum.
Up to £30 per hour depending on experience with long term permanent opportunities
- You will lead on the acquisition of 300 homes for the provision of temporary accommodation.
- Cultivate relationships with agents and external stakeholders to identify sites for acquisition.
- Carry out full appraisal and acquisition process in line with company policy ensuring proper due diligence has been adhered to inline with business objectives and policy.
- Negotiation of leasing, sale and acquisition terms on a range of property/asset transactions.
- Responsible for the management of a range of properties within the Council's property portfolio which has an annual rent roll of c.£2.5m.
- Support efforts to identify and develop further investment or regeneration/development opportunities through acquisitions/disposals, redevelopment/reinvestment and joint ventures with investors/landowners.
- Support the development of the Council's wholly owned Development Company through the provision of property advice, including to its Board and Shareholders.
- Good quality degree in relevant subject.
- Working towards membership of RICS or Project Management Qualification, i.e. PRINCE2
- Detailed, practical knowledge of valuation techniques and legislation for the management properties for all purposes - i.e. rental, asset value, and re-instatement valuations etc
- Good negotiation and influencing skills with a proven ability to secure the best possible outcomes for the organisation.
This role is an ideal opportunity to work for a respected organisation, a leading property professional and to gain invaluable experience within the field.
What to do next… If you are interested in the position or wish for further information, please submit your CV and call 0207 478 2526 and speak with Matthew Mullin.
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.