- GBP47500.00 - GBP55000.00 per annum + package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facility Management
- 8 November 2019
Cobalt Recruitment is working alongside a prestigious commercial property management business, that has grown to be one of the most reputable names in the sector today. They are looking for an Estate Manager to take ownership of a recently redeveloped estate, that is home to a hub of creative tenants and leisure/retail facilities, in order to provide a top tier total FM service to the buildings and public space, which regularly hosts events.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the on-site operational staff, developing and training where appropriate;
- Ensuring the highest standard of maintenance for the development, including overseeing a proactive planned maintenance service to building plant including HVAC and BMS;
- Setting and managing the service charge budgets;
- Managing contractors against agreed performance levels;
- Ensuring full H&S compliance throughout the site, checking off RAMS;
- Engaging with tenants, helping to create a sense of workplace experience throughout properties.
First and foremost, the successful individual will display a solid track record in managing commercial offices and spaces, alongside a detailed knowledge of H&S, and maintenance from a total FM perspective. Equally importantly will be your ability to partner the hard skills of Facilities with a customer-service orientated approach to your work, and your ability to build relationships with a range of stakeholders.
If you are interested in this role please apply online today
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.