Director of Estates
- Verhandelbar + package
- UK, Kent
- Property & Real Estate, Facility Management
- 4 November 2019
Cobalt Recruitment is working on an opportunity for an Estates Director to take on a site unlike any other. This mixed-use site is made up of acres of green parkland, slick modern commercial office space, leisure and fitness, conferencing space, industrial warehouses, laboratories, medical research facilities, and data centres - making it a vibrant hub of activity. Our client is a real estate business that is growing rapidly, with an innovative and inclusive company culture at their core. This role will see you leading the on-site team, to ensure operational excellence, as well as championing the site externally.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring compliance with internal procedures, as well as UK Health & Safety compliance regulations, in addition to developing a strategy for the coming years;
- Creating and managing service charge budgets, as well as identifying chances to cost-save and maximise performance;
- Building upon and improving the delivery of client services;
- Leading the estate management/site team;
- Fostering relationships with local authorities, scientific communities and educational facilities;
- Promoting a real sense of tenant "experience" to ensure full satisfaction in the service provided on-site;
- Working with service providers, agreeing service-level-agreements and putting in place KPI's across soft and hard FM services.
Our client is seeking a Director-level candidate, who can demonstrate leadership of high-performing, and Senior Facilities team members. You will be a born relationship builder, and be comfortable leading from the front, displaying a key knowledge of total facilities/estates management - ideally within a large-scale mixed use estate or scientific/medical facilities. A NEBOSH qualification is highly desirable.
If you are interested in this role please apply online with your CV today
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.