- GBP60000.00 - GBP70000.00 per annum
- UK, Scotland
- Property & Real Estate, Development
- 18 Oktober 2019
Fraser Property UK are a leading global investor, developer and operator with a multi-billion-pound asset portfolio. The business park portfolio comprises of key sites across the UK, including a large, trading site on the outskirts of Glasgow. The group are looking to compliment the Glasgow team with the addition of a Development Manager.
The successful applicant will become an integral team member and key contributor to high profile developments including refurbishment and new build activities across the Estate.
This role will focus on the delivery of retail and industrial schemes, ensuring projects are delivered on time and to budget. Project values range from £100,000 through to £10 million and the appointed Development Manager will be responsible for working with the Asset Managers to set the briefs, undertake commercial viability studies, professional appointments, design development, planning and overall responsibility for scheme delivery. The candidate will be experienced with utilising traditional and design build contracts whilst working closely with external professionals and design consultants.
- A proven track record of managing developments with construction values of up to £10 million
- Chartered MAPM/MRICS Surveyor or Engineer ideally with the relevant accreditation
- Experience with traditional forms of contract
- A working knowledge of CAD would be advantageous, but not essential
- Commercial astute with good leadership and communications skills.
- An ability to travel. This role will require the appointed Development Manager to be in London one day a week / bi-weekly.
This is an excellent opportunity for a proven Development Manager to join a business who have a genuine appetite for growth across their assets with funding in place to do so. Please apply online with your most recent CV, summarising why you feel you would be suitable for this Development Manager post.
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.