- GBP80000 - GBP90000 per annum + bonus & benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Development
- 1 März 2018
One of the leading Construction and Development Company are seeking a Development/Project Manager to join their team. The role will be focused on a large residential development in West London, with all other projects being principally residential led partnerships where the firm act as the Developer, often as part of a JV.
Their typical schemes are £80m in construction value, delivering 2-300 units, with a split between social housing and private houses for sale.
The key duties of the role include:
- Leading on the project management of 4-6 development projects at any one time from point of contract to delivery stages
- Managing a small team of Development Surveyors, Planners and Design Managers
- Working closely with the other Development Managers, as well as the Sales and Marketing Manager, to encourage new business in order to bring new projects forward in line with the business plan
- Chair and attend Project Meetings
- Undertaking development appraisals and feasibility studies for development projects
- Managing the pre-planning application process
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Development or Project Manager to lead on various development schemes within M25, as well as man-management.
The role can either be based 3-4 days a week in their London office, or in their Sussex office- whichever is more convenient for the successful candidate.
If you are interested or would like to hear more information about this position, please submit your details via the provided link.