Development Manager - Willis Bond & Co
- New Zealand, Wellington
- Property & Real Estate, Development
- 15 April 2018
Willis Bond & Co is one of New Zealand's premier property investment and development companies. Based in Wellington and Auckland, they pride themselves on delivering best in class projects with a strong focus on large scale, high-end developments that combine living, retail, office and parking on waterfront and inner-city sites. Their objective is to create new and lasting communities through high quality sustainable development investment.
They have built long lasting relationships in both the private and public sector through a variety of investments and partner with the very best in their fields within the construction industry.
Willis Bond is looking to bring on board a highly experienced, senior level Development Manager to initiate and manage a large scale, residential anchored, mixed use development in Central Wellington.
- Monitor performance of existing developments.
- Prepare feasibilities and contribute to the analysis of new development and investment opportunities.
- Manage development feasibilities and cash flow forecasts.
- Management of planning and consenting processes.
- Working closely with external stakeholders while managing the design, procurement and tendering of projects and contract administration thereafter.
- Prepare Board and Executive report to support major investment and capital decisions.
- Strategise, develop and execute sales and marketing programmes.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity the ideal candidate will have significant experience as a property development manager including due diligence, master planning, consenting, detailed design, contract administration, marketing strategy and sales and leasing campaigns.
You will also have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- You should have end to end development management experience on completed large scale residential and office schemes
- A proven eye for identifying opportunities and turning those opportunities in to reality.
- You must be fully conversant with each stage of property development from funding to feasibility, planning and consenting, sales & marketing and construction, including both vertical structures and civil works.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to produce high quality reports.
- Advanced stakeholder management skills
- You must be able to demonstrate a high level of financial numeracy.
This role offers a high performing development professional the opportunity to work with one of New Zealand’s blue chip property investment company’s delivering truly exceptional projects.
If that is the type of opportunity you would like to put your name too please apply in the strictest confidence by clicking below.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.