- Verhandelbar + benefits and bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Analyse
- 13 Februar 2018
Investment/Development Analyst - Real Estate - Commercial and Mixed Use Assets - Central London
Salary £40,000 - £55,000 plus benefits and discretionary bonus.
A specialist boutique real estate and development company is seeking an analyst to join their office based in Central London. This is to work within their specialist team where they focus on unlocking a buildings potential and adding value for long term gain.
Their portfolio covers London and the UK and their developments include prestigious redevelopments/major refurbishments of either commercial office, work space, retail, leisure and mixed use schemes up to 800,000 sqft.
This position will be supporting the Development Team and Head of Asset Management as an analyst to undertake a varied role across their portfolio in an investment and development capacity.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Financial analysis, research and viability studies for different development options.
- Assist the wider team with aspects of development management which will aid future progression.
- Assist with financial reporting requirements of their existing portfolio.
- Provide support to the investment team on due diligence and viability for potential schemes in the future.
As a smaller sized organisation they are offering a real opportunity to gain fantastic value add exposure and career development.
- Proven experience within the real estate industry.
- Strong financial modelling, analysis and research skills.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Strong IT skills.
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity in further detail please apply online with your CV in word format.