- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Concierge
- 7 Februar 2019
An exciting Day Concierge opportunity has become available in a South West London in a luxury, high-end residential development with a Thames-side setting. This development consists of a just over 200 high-end apartments, spread over three buildings. Two of the buildings are now complete with the third and final phase due to be completed summer 2019.
Our client is looking for highly professional individuals, who are focused and take great pride in working in the premium customerÂ service industry. The Concierge team is required to have a positive attitude, with a proactive approach to duties within the new development.
- Being the first point of call for residents and guests enquiries
- Building key management
- Meeting and greeting Residents, Visitors and Suppliers
- Organising deliveries, handling mail and dealing with couriers
- Building professional relationships with residents
- Diary management
- Briefing contractors and resident staff of fire assembly points, in house rule and regulations
- Efficiently managing the flow in the lobby including general inspection and assuring immaculate standards throughout
- Recommendations for resident enquiries - flowers, mail posting/collection, shoe repair, alteration, personal trainers, child minders
- Comply with all H&S requirements
- Maintaining and updating disclaimers at the residence
Skills and Experience:
- Significant experience gained within a similar 5* customer service role
- Previous experience of delivering excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Warm, friendly, personable approach with a can do attitude
- Good understanding of Health and Safety processes
- Astute with computers and knowledge of Windows basic systems and the eagerness to learn the company operating system
This is a permanent contract.
Day Concierge - 4 on 4 off rota - 8 am - 8 pm
Parking space provided
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.