Day and night concierge - Prestigious Residential
- GBP20000.00 - GBP28000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Concierge
- 23 Oktober 2018
A rare opportunity for Day and Night Concierge team members has become available in a prestigious Central London residential development.
Our client is focused on delivering outstanding management to its residents. Their teams are constantly developing initiatives to ensure that the day to day management is as effective as possible and focused on delivering a five star customer service. Key services and strategies within the firm include taking an innovative approach to management, corporate social responsibility, and investment in their staff.
This luxury gated development has stunning facilities across 6 levels. This development has an cinema, state of the art gym, swimming pool, conference suite and underground valet parking.
Our client is looking for professional individuals, with immaculate grooming standards, who take great pride in working in the 5* customer service industry. The concierge team must be warm and engaging with residents at all times and remain calm under pressure. A "Noting is too much trouble" attitude is always a must when assisting residents and their guests.
- Being the first point of call for residents and guests enquiries
- Building key management
- Meeting and greeting Residents, Visitors and Suppliers
- Organising deliveries, handling mail and dealing with couriers
- Building professional relationships with residents
- Diary management when booking the cinema, treatment rooms and conference suites
- Making restaurant and travel reservations
- Briefing contractors and resident staff of fire assembly points, in house rule and regulations
- Efficiently managing the flow in the lobby including general inspection and assuring immaculate standards throughout
- Recommendations for resident enquiries - flowers, mail posting/collection, shoe repair, alteration, personal trainers, child minders
- Comply with all H&S requirements
- Maintaining and updating disclaimers at the residence
- Working in synergy with all other tenants within the Estate (Retail, Restaurants and Office space)
Skills and Experience:
- Significant experience gained within a similar 5* customer service role
- Previous experience of delivering excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of London, London Markets, Restaurants (Fine Dining) and Events/Happenings is required
- Warm, friendly, personable approach with a can do attitude
- Good understanding of Health and Safety processes
- Astute with computers and knowledge of Windows basic systems and the eagerness to learn the company operating systems
Please note: CVs submitted by candidates who do not meet the above criteria will not be considered.
This is a permanent contract.
Day Concierge - 4 on 4 off rota - 8 am - 8 pm
Night Concierge - 4 on 4 off rota - 8 pm - 8 am
These roles offer competitive salaries of up to £28,000pa
If you're interested in this opportunity to work for a high-end, award winning company, please apply now or contact Laura Rice at Cobalt for further information
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.