- GBP20000.00 - GBP23000.00 per annum
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Wohnen
- 4 Oktober 2019
4 days on/off and 4 nights on/off
My client, one of the world's leading and most reputable property agents, is looking for a Concierge for a flagship, luxury residential development in Liverpool.
- To work closely with the General Manager and other employed staff within the property in ensuring that the highest standards at the property or properties are maintained at all times.
- At the start of each day the Concierge is to liaise with the night concierge on any issues from the previous evening.
- Establish a good working relationship with all of the staff and tenants of the property.
- To comply with and ensure that the landlord obligation for health and safety and fire precautions are always met.
- To assist other employed staff, building occupiers and visitors in the event of an emergency.
- To acquire working knowledge of the technical equipment in the property / properties and be certain of how to obtain prompt assistance with defect or malfunctions that may arise.
- To acquire working knowledge of the property / properties systems and procedures to enable you to take control of the property during the building manager's absence.
- To carefully complete all log reports that may be required by the employer or the building manager.
- The employee is not to undertake any task that may be a risk to their health and safety unless suitably trained.
- The Concierge is to maintain an accurate log of all visitors to the building.
- Personal appearance is to be of a very high standard at all times. The uniforms provided must be kept in a laundered and well pressed condition at all times.
- To deal with all queries on site efficiently and professionally and as appropriate direct queries to third parties for action, ensuring the person raising the query is informed of the action taken, the expected outcome and the timeframe involved.
- The reception desk is not to be left unmanned at any time. Cover must always be arranged for when you are absent from the desk for whatever purpose.
- To maintain all site records in line with operating procedures.
- A courteous, helpful nature must be displayed at all times.
- To sign in deliveries for the tenants if tenants are not at home. To document the delivery on the required paperwork and to obtain a signature from the tenants (upon providing evidence of ID) when they collect the goods.
- To report any repairs to the apartment or building to the appropriate contractors and complete the required paperwork.
- To assist and direct all visitors to the site in getting to their required location within the building.
- To answer the telephone and on-site intercom system in a professional manner.
- To carry out any other duties as the Managing Agents may require from time to time consider necessary.
- Ability to demonstrate good levels of customer service at all times.
- Ability to work on own initiative and deal with demanding situations.
- Honest and reliable work ethic.
- Willingness to partake in on-site training for emergency procedures.
- Excellent organisation, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willingness to adopt a flexible approach to work patterns. The shift pattern is such that the team of concierges rotate between day and night shifts, 4 shifts on and 4 shifts off. The pattern includes working weekends, evenings and bank holidays as per the shift rotation
- Willingness to undertake additional training and career development.
- Well presented.
- Accurate record keeping with good attention to detail
- Hold a valid SIA and CCTV license
- Ability to use full range of Microsoft applications inc. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Operational concierge experience, within a people facing environment.
- Basic knowledge of H&S legislation.
- Good knowledge of the Liverpool area.
We anticipate a lot of demand for this role so please stand out by accompanying your CV with a brief paragraph on why you are the right applicant for the position.
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.