Commercial Property Manager
- NZD70000.00 - NZD85000.00 per annum
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Property & Real Estate, Gewerbe
- 6 Februar 2018
A leading management team of Property assets on the behalf of charitable trusts is looking for a new member to join their team. As Property Manager you will be joining an award winning environment, and Property Business of the Year award recipient. A point of difference for the team is the positive community work achieved with the proceeds of its investments.
You will be a part of a busy team with very active clients, and exposed to a transactions environment with managed assets to the value of 600 million.
Joining the team, you will look after commercial assets across two property portfolios - With a combined value of $300m it is a sizeable property portfolio. Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Responsible for a variety of office, retail, industrial and education assets;
- Main point of contact for all clients;
- Preparation of monthly client property and financial reporting;
- Management and implementation of all lease events (renewals, rent reviews) in conjunction with the Property Asset Manager;
- Review, implement and reconcile annual operating expenses, ensuring budget constraints are managed effectively;
- Provide assistance with due diligence, acquisition and disposal processes;
- Review and management of all building maintenance works, including planned preventative maintenance, capital expenditure and tenant works; and
- General day-to-day liaison with tenants and contractors.
This is the perfect opportunity for you to implement your property expertise in a corporate environment. You will be part of the decision making process adding professional value through your expertise.
Managing this workload will require an extremely hands on approach. This position will suit someone who enjoys the day to day operational nature of managing quality assets, has a can-do attitude and proactive mind-set. You will also enjoy the sensitivities relating to relationships within this unique sector, and be motivated to develop an influential network of internal contacts. An excellent remuneration includes a base salary and incentive for the position.
A positive attitude with a demonstrated ability to take ownership and be accountable for your work. You will enjoy working in a collaborative environment and you will need to be a team player. There is a degree of regulation upon which you will need to understand and deliver within - so your experience will need to be from New Zealand or a similarly regulated environment. The confidence and capacity to multi task is also important. Do you match the below points?
- Property and Facilities Management experience - Corporate environment - 2-3 years minimum;
- Proven ability in a multiple stakeholder environment;
- High level of communication as information flow is critical;
- Ready to fully utilise your Facilities Management and Property Services market understanding; and
- Realise efficiencies and cost savings whilst not jeopardising service quality
Please contact Sharee Aitken on (09) 303 9093 for more details.