Client Relationship Manager
- GBP45000 - GBP60000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Client Services
- 22 Januar 2019
Client Relationship Manager - Real Estate Software Company
Salary up to £60,000 per annum.
A leading Real Estate Software provider is seeking a Client Relationship Manager to work across the UK alongside new and existing clients. As an expert in the real estate industry you will be involved in designing business processes to optimise use of the software and business solutions.
The role will be suited to an individual with extensive experience in the UK Real Estate market with an appetite to be involved in a client facing role in the emerging PropTech Space.
- Becoming a subject matter expert in various business solutions provided by the company with the view to advise on the products and how they relate to business processes, Asset Management, Valuations, Underwriting and Investment management.
- Advising and consulting internally, providing market feedback and assisting in solution strategies.
- Developing managing strong business relationships with executives in client organisations.
- Analysing and evaluating client's requirements and business processes with the view to designing improvements and implementing solutions via various software.
- Travelling to Client sites and conferences to gather requirements and build relationships.
- Extensive experience in the Real Estate industry
- Proven experience Valuations.
- The ability to develop relationships with senior executives and work in a client facing role.
- An appetite to grow your career within Real Estate, but crucially within the emerging PropTech space.
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence platforms
- Experience in excel and cashflow modelling is essential.
If this opportunity is of interest please apply online with your CV in word format.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.