- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Facility Management
- 2 November 2018
£29,000 - £35,000
Cobalt Recruitment is delighted to be working alongside one of the leading global managing agents as they seek an Centre Manager for a modern shopping centre in Lincolnshire. Our client is at the forefront of the industry and is seen as an excellent platform to continue your career development within their supportive structure.
Reporting into a Regional Technical Property Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Being the connection between the tenants and the management team, addressing any operational queries they may have and building a lasting professional relationship with them;
- Setting and managing the centre's operations budget.
- Holding regular meetings with service providers, ensuring key performance indicators are kept to;
- Undertaking regular inspections of the building fabric;
- Managing major works on site, acting as the point of liaison for all key stakeholder;
- Assisting with the drafting and management of the service charge budgets for the centre;
- Assisting with managing H&S compliance on site.
Ideally you will have previously worked in a shopping centre/retail environment with a managing agent previously. Essentially you will be IOSH qualified, and the ability to communicate with a range of different stakeholders, whilst experience of service charge budgets will be advantageous.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.