Central London Office Researcher
- Verhandelbar + pension, benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Research & Economics
- 12 Februar 2018
A leading commercial real estate consultancy, specialising in the UK market, is looking for a central London Office Researcher to join their team in the City. The successful candidate will take the lead in this important area of the business, being the main point of contact for all internal and external client queries and requests.
Main roles and responsibilities will include:
- Producing quarterly central London office reports
- Compiling and analysing a wide range of market data
- Producing bespoke research analysis and reports for a range of clients
- Monitoring key market indicators and liaising with market-facing teams to understand emerging trends across the occupier and investment markets
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a central London office research role. This is an excellent opportunity to step up and lead the central London office research for a market-leading business.