Business Development Manager
- GBP25000 - GBP30000 per annum
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Wohnen
- 7 März 2019
Business Development Manager
Salary £25,000 basic plus commission
An engaging and industrious property professional is required to commence an exciting and financially rewarding role in either London or Manchester. My client was successfully launched two years ago as the residential sales arm of a residential developer, with the remit of having a focus on home owners. The company's success within the property market is based on offering a refreshing consultative relationship and sales approach combined with a sustainable, high-quality product.
Now, having over 14,000 properties in their immediate pipeline, the company is expanding into the Build to Rent arena. The role will be fast paced and varied, and will require a confident self-starter who can take advantage of the training and support provided, to subsequently take ownership of meeting their personal and company targets in order to achieve their earning potential.
The ideal Business Development Manager will have:
- Previous experience in the property investment sector is preferred however, experience in other sectors is also acceptable, providing you can prove that you possess the transferrable skills
- The ability to listen effectively, allowing you to build strong relationships quickly and facilitate being a consultative seller
- Natural flair for confidently and eloquently engaging with property investment agents and clients of high net worth
- At least 2 years' experience of business to business/customer selling
- A definite ambition and determination to deliver results
The role of the Business Development Manager:
- To establish strong relationships with property and investment agents to introduce their clients to the developer's products
- Develop a long-term (1-3 year) tactical sales plan, short-term sales initiatives program that is set out to achieve overall strategy
- To give clear, precise client communication to board level on standards and delivery of clients to ensure targeted success
- Participate in and contribute to the development of the overall strategic sales account plan(s)
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts built from granular data and insight providing current and future market trends and competitive activity
Working hours will be Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm, though a degree of flexibility will sometimes need to be demonstrated outside of these hours to meet the needs of clients. A UK Driving Licence is essential.
To apply please send your CV and a brief paragraph on why you fit the profile.
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.