- GBP35000 - GBP37000.00 per annum + package
- UK, Hampshire
- Property & Real Estate, Facility Management
- 15 Januar 2018
Cobalt Recruitment is seeking a Building Manager to work with a top tier real estate business. This opportunity will see you take the operational reigns of a multi-let office within a bustling business park near to Portsmouth.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing external service providers;
- Building close working relationships with your tenants in order to provide a first class facilities service;
- Oversee both the proactive and reactive maintenance programme for the building fabric and plant;
- Setting and managing service charge budgets;
- Undertaking regular site inspections and ensuring full compliance with UK and company health & Safety legislation.
Ideally you will have managed a multi-let office building previously, and will feel comfortable liaising with multiple stakeholders. You will possess an IOSH qualification and display an organised, proactive approach to your work. Our client is well regarded for it's development programmes and is able to offer a structured career path for your advancement alongside a stimulating and rewarding role.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today