- GBP20000.00 - GBP25000.00 per annum + package and bonus
- UK, North East & Yorkshire
- Property & Real Estate, Facility Management
- 11 April 2018
We're actively looking for a proactive Building Manager to become part of a rising name in the UK property market. Our client is an established property management business that has been going from strength to strength in recent years, as a result of their service-orientated company culture that is driven by their employees and not growth for the sake of growth alone.
This role will see you take the reigns of a commercial multi-let office building in the centre of Bradford, and your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Providing a best-in-class FM service to your tenants, building lasting professional relationships within the building;
- Meeting and greeting visitors and occupiers the building, understanding your role as a brand ambassador for the property and the business;
- Overseeing the work of a variety of total FM contractors;
- Ensuring the effective proactive maintenance programme for the site;
- Undertaking regular site inspections, ensuring the building remains compliant with H&S requirements and legislation.
As the Building Manager, you will understand your role as the key driver of your tenants positive experience within the building, and your relationship building skills will be a key part of this. You will display a working knowledge of building plant, and crucially with have a strong foundation in health and safety - supported by an IOSH qualification ideally.
If you are interested in this role please apply online with your CV today