- GBP30000.00 - GBP34000.00 per annum + package
- UK, South West & Wales
- Property & Real Estate, Facility Management
- 2 Januar 2019
Kicking off the new year with a bang, Cobalt Recruitment is working with a SME property business that is making waves in the UK real estate market. This role will see you taking the day-to-day management for a modern, environmentally-friendly, multi-let office building that offers a high quality, flexible workspace for the modern day workforce, in a bustling part of the city.
This key responsibilities within this active role include:
- Taking the lead in providing a high-quality property service to tenants, building strong working relationships with them as well as other key stakeholders;
- Delivering a proactive planned maintenance strategy as well as a robust reactive programme;
- Managing a large service charge budget;
- Overseeing and reviewing the work of 3rd party suppliers for a range of total FM service lines;
- Helping to drive forward additional green initiatives within the building.
Within this role, our client is seeking an outgoing FM professional with experience in managing commercial office buildings whilst supporting this with an IOSH qualification and/or IWFM (BIFM) would be looked upon favourably. Crucially though, you will be able to build relationships with a range of individuals including clients, contractors, colleagues, and crucially your tenants. Our client is looking for someone who they can help develop within the business, making this a rewarding opportunity with plenty of long-term potential.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.